What Rough Beast/ RazorBlade Candy

I YAM

Albany, GA, United States
Lazy Revolutionary in permanent state of rebellion Loving Father Good boyfriend lousy Husband. AKA: Gino; Moe; Finesse; Father Time; Creeper: Sweet Ho; Unk; G; Red and You Black Muthafucka- xCon xDruggie xRobber xTeacher xpreacher xsheep xchristian xmuslim xsucker currently not quite running from but consciously avoiding the killers er i mean police. Diehard Union Supporter. Past Member of Boosters Union#704 and BankRobbers Union #919-Retired from both. No Benefits.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

that rough beast

The mortar is dry and
flaking in the seam of the walls of this cell and
I have gazed upon it
absentmindedly for most of a cosmic year now,
staring,
flicking with
cracked and blackened fingernails
Twitching
from
time to time with
other things than freedom
on a mind
aswim in the ethereal sea.

There is light behind the seam
There is life behind these walls
There is death beyond these gates
for whom?
for all.

My time is come

I thrust my arms from the concrete floor pushing my body
skyward for only a couple of feet yet
I knock my head on
heavens door.

Rising and rising
tapping
knocking
banging on
heavens door

One more set and I push
then let myself down
my arms swell
my shoulders swell and I push like
The tower in
Babel The Gateway of El the Most High
Babel where I first rose
Where I first Pushed
then fell like a
prince

Language confused by the whispering Jinn
but no more
I've forsaken speech in these grab bag tongues and
Close my ears forever
I come again
I am pure thought devoid of word
Pure of Deed
I am shiva
the destroyer
I come
To lay waste to the land
To bring fire to the land
To prepare the land

I am ready to build again

No comments: