What Rough Beast/ RazorBlade Candy

I YAM

Albany, GA, United States
Lazy Revolutionary in permanent state of rebellion Loving Father Good boyfriend lousy Husband. AKA: Gino; Moe; Finesse; Father Time; Creeper: Sweet Ho; Unk; G; Red and You Black Muthafucka- xCon xDruggie xRobber xTeacher xpreacher xsheep xchristian xmuslim xsucker currently not quite running from but consciously avoiding the killers er i mean police. Diehard Union Supporter. Past Member of Boosters Union#704 and BankRobbers Union #919-Retired from both. No Benefits.

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Hell Mary

Hail Mary full of Grace
Blessed be the fruit of thy womb
Hell Mary
Montell says there's a
99% chance that
HE aint the
Baby Daddy
On cue from the teleprompt the
mob chants
WHORE WHORE WHORE as if on loan from a play-off game

Joe the cuckolded carpenter stands up
Security wrestles him to the floor
Vito whispers in his ear
punks jump up to get beat down
Vito winks at Mary
She smiles beautifully
beatifically
Mone Lisa on a morphine drip
The mob is ecstatic
Music is cued and they go on a commercial break
When the show resumes Mary and Joe are gone and an undercover
Transvestite squirms in his/her seat
I have a secret to tell my fiancee. There is a
Cross of gold on her neck
and she genuflects as they bring in the clueless
lover.

There is a lid on the world about ceiling high
above which my prayers cannot rise
Pray for us now and in the hour of our death
did I lose my connect
or am I on tree in the forest status now
and in the hour of my death
will HE swing down sweet chariot style
or will I be alone as I am now
Will I float toward the light or
Fade to Black

No comments: