What Rough Beast/ RazorBlade Candy

I YAM

Albany, GA, United States
Lazy Revolutionary in permanent state of rebellion Loving Father Good boyfriend lousy Husband. AKA: Gino; Moe; Finesse; Father Time; Creeper: Sweet Ho; Unk; G; Red and You Black Muthafucka- xCon xDruggie xRobber xTeacher xpreacher xsheep xchristian xmuslim xsucker currently not quite running from but consciously avoiding the killers er i mean police. Diehard Union Supporter. Past Member of Boosters Union#704 and BankRobbers Union #919-Retired from both. No Benefits.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Personal note

As I left the Library
I saw the
Blue Goose
Parked on
Pine street and hoped it was yours
Sarah
Cindy
Hunter
Lowther
fill-in-the Blank Alias of choice
Not knowing for sure
I decided I would
Squat and wait on you like Charlie in a rice paddy
Or 'port into your passenger seat and snatch you back to my dimension
instead
I ran into the Library and searched every floor
I reached into my pocket and found a receipt for a good cup of
Coffee that I'd drank in the AM and on it wrote a note that your
redneck husband could not decipher if he found it before you
It's been almost a year to the day since we talked
A year and 2 weeks since "made love" (grunting and rutting)
A year and 2 months since we met
But only a minute since I thought of you last
Are you still rough and loud and quick to laugh
at the jokes God whispers in your ears?
"watcha laughin at"
"Ohhhh sumpin I just heard"
"when did you get the radio fixed"
"I didn't"
Do you still love to cook and Mama everyone around you?
Do you still dream of escaping to the Keys with me and your kids?
Do you still have those seizures that bring the whole thing to a grinding
Halt?
Wouldja believe that I remember your birthday? (December 7 )
and I celebrate it with cabbage soup( ugh) and frown through every drop.
Anyway, the note says

Hey Pookie
Greg
Sally

you'll know what it means

No comments: