What Rough Beast/ RazorBlade Candy

I YAM

Albany, GA, United States
Lazy Revolutionary in permanent state of rebellion Loving Father Good boyfriend lousy Husband. AKA: Gino; Moe; Finesse; Father Time; Creeper: Sweet Ho; Unk; G; Red and You Black Muthafucka- xCon xDruggie xRobber xTeacher xpreacher xsheep xchristian xmuslim xsucker currently not quite running from but consciously avoiding the killers er i mean police. Diehard Union Supporter. Past Member of Boosters Union#704 and BankRobbers Union #919-Retired from both. No Benefits.

Monday, January 14, 2008

I remember


I remember a slight
sweet film of
sweat
on your top lip
that I licked
and your smile as you leaned and
melted off of
space mountain
the cat chewing the last bit of canary
yellow sundress with sandals
black wispy hair and a grin that was
bursting at the seams
"like", your favorite word and
"y'know", your contraction of choice and
I
I and I
mesmerized in the glow of connecting
soul
Hustlers Holiday
hohoho
But we were both cheating on
christina aguilera
and I knew it could never
last
night came too fast
and hunger came too strong for
junkie fantasies of
huxtable life
so I see you sometimes
on the streets
on passing
on your way
around the way
on the grind
on up the block
to the northsoutheast side
to meet this
sugar daddy
or that
mark
and we nod when your pimps got his back turned
and I see a hint of that smile and
the canary feather hanging from your
chin

No comments: